Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Lovely Lane’s website. By continuing to browse and use this website you are accepting the following terms and conditions, which together with our privacy statement govern Lovely Lane’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The Lovelylane.co.uk website is operated by Taylored Business Solutions Limited trading as Lovely Lane.
Our registered office is: 81 Saxonbury Road, Bournemouth,DorsetBH6 5ND
Our company registration number is: 4784933
Any reference to ‘Lovely Lane’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the registered owner of the web site and the company Taylored Business Solutions Limited trading asLovely Lane.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of the Website is subject to:
- The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Any images shown on the website are for illustration purposes only.
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If we cannot supply the goods ordered by you, we reserve the right to offer similar goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. If you do not wish to accept the alternative offered, you may cancel your order.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to make sure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copying, modifying, distributing or reproducing in whole or part any of the material available on this website in any form is not allowed unless it is for the purposes of making an order withLovely Lane. It can only be re-produced for a third party if it is for their personal use and only if the source is acknowledged.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England,Northern Ireland,ScotlandandWales.
Our aim is to make sure that all products offered for sale are fairly described and that all illustrations, photographs and specifications of the products are accurate. Colours may vary slightly, depending on how it appears on your browser or monitor. Some items are handmade, which may also result in slight variations from the illustration. Every effort is made to make sure that prices shown on our website are correct at the time you place your order. References to dimensions and weights are approximate.
We reserve the right to vary the quoted prices (either up or down) in line with market fluctuations and without notice. All prices quoted are accurate at time of publication and are in pounds sterling (GBP). VAT is applied at the current rate where applicable. You may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
Payment is made in £ sterling (GBP) and can be made using Visa, Mastercard, Electron, Delta, Switch, Maestro and Paypal. We use Paypal to manage all transactions as this is a safe and secure means for both you and us. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make payment by card on-line. Any payment that appears on your statements will say Taylored Business Solutions trading asLovely Lane. We do not accept payment by cheque or postal order.
When you supply us with your Payment Card details and submit the order you are agreeing that the information in that order is accurate and that you are authorised to use the Payment Card and are authorising us to deduct all the payments due from the Payment Card account.
The deduction of monies from the Payment Card does not mean that your order has been accepted or that a contract has been formed between you andLovely Lane. If there is any reason for us to reject the order, any monies deducted will be refunded to your Payment Card.
Looking after our customers
We want to look after you and provide you with the best customer care that we can. If you need to contact use for any reason, whether it is to query and order, ask a question, tell us about an issue or ask for more information, then please contact using the details on the contact page. We will do our very best to help.
These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights and may change at any time without notice.